11 abril, 2011

Must Have: Benefit Instant Brow Pencil

This is one of those products that I can't live without. If I was in a hurry and needed to grab just a couple of makeup items, this would DEFINETELY be one of them.
It's the Instant Brow Pencil from Benefit.
This pencil is absolutely amazing! It is made to fill up the gaps in the eyebrow, give it a fuller, more tamed look (it does not look old lady-ish, like your brow was designed with it! haha) 
The pencil has a waxy consistency, which is made to keep the hairs of your eyebrows in place once you use it and brush it with the little brush on the opposite side of the pencil. You will not believe the difference this makes until you actually try it (if your brows have little gaps or is too light in certain areas - my case)
It is very pricey for a pencil, though. It costs $20, I have to agree it is a rip off (like every other benefit product), but this one to me is worth it. I've had mine for almost 6 months and I use it everyday, so in the long run it's not that big of an investment.
It comes in 3 shades: light (for blondes and people with very light colored eyebrows), medium (just the regular light-brown) and deep (a darker brown).
Benefit has a "brow bar" at Ulta, where you can try their products out and see which ones you like the most (I love many of their products, too bad they are so overpriced).

tell me what you guys think!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial